Monday, July 24, 2006

It was 130 degrees YESTERDAY in Santa Clarita, California.

That's Los Angeles. Antelope Valley. Magic Mountain Amusement Park and vicinity. I have friends who live there.

Yes, I'm alarmed, but again not surprised. And I got a extra feeling this won't be the last time for such monstrous heat.

I suggest folks to start getting disaster kits: water, batteries, flashlight, cash, radio, canned foods and can opener and your favorite bottle of wine. I'm not talking doomsday here, but it's pretty clear it's a time of consequence and transition. Better safe than sorry. And for you Cali folk [or anybody else experiencing 110 degree plus temperatures], a bottle of water and canned goods will come in handy if you're driving in heat like that and you car goes beserk and leaves you stranded.

Until next time,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home