Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Wednesday and I'm here at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York. I'll be here until Tuesday with the New York Theater Workshop workshopping my new play Crossing America under the wonderful direction of Liesl Tommy.

I'm surrounded by trees among trees, groundhogs and their pups, and lots of food that's ripping up my insides... but I'll survive because it's about the art and not a nice grilled piece of salmon and a plate of steamed veggies... no, it's about art, and conversation and uplifting community through storytelling even though if I see one more quiche pie made with ham and cheese I'm gonna explode. LOL.

Until next time,

Keith

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pork, the other "white meat". I would think that the prestigious Vassar College would be more gastronimically sensitive!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gastronomically... that's what I get for using big words, nonetheless, welcome back Keith.

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace brother,
I hope all is well with you upon recieving this. I sorry i ahven't gotr with you since last week but i've been extremly busy as for you to player.never got to the city like i thought.but will but call you ince you get but in town. peace !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home