Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm still in London. I did the whole Picadilly Circus route and Big Ben and the National Gallery and the emergency dental clinic. Yes, I said dental clinic. What I have NOT mentioned is my back tooth has been aching since my arrival from NYC. It was a small ache for the first two days. Tolerable. Forgetable even. But yesterday it ached SO horribly. I mean, excruciating pain. So... last night Alex and Elke took me to a 24-hour dental clinic. And after a semi-long wait and x-rays, the dentist informed me my nerve was exposed and infected. And to confirm his findings he stuck a pin into that tooth, hit the nerve, and this man yelled! It was THE most painful thing I've ever felt. THE. They had to do emergency root canal therapy. I survived. I'm much much better. Although when I return to the States I'll have to see my dentist and have him check out the roots. Well, at least in four weeks. After that I'm told the root canal will get ugly again. And I'm here to tell you, that is one feeling I never want to endure again.

Anyway... I'm off to Paris tomorrow.

Until next time,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home