Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's Saturday. Cloudy. With an expected temperature of 50. Anything's better than last weekend: when it was 60 on Saturday afternoon and 9 degrees Monday night. Anything, ANYTHING is better than that lunacy. I need consistency. But wait a minute, hold my horses! With all of the chaos in the world, haven't I been learning that you can't expect consistency from politics, weather, hell, OTHER PEOPLE, ever. That the only consistency I can truly rely on is my own. That the focus should always be on balancing moi. And if the other elements within the universe decide to show some consistency within their own circle of reality... good for those elements! Hallelujah, amen.

Yes, I'm feeling... good. Relaxed. I completed another short play last night for my upcoming theater festival—and the actor read it and was very satisfied. I've got to say, I'm feeling prolific. Productive. Now don't let me get too cocky. I have another short play to finish, a short story to write, and a whole lot of films to watch in prep for this screenplay I'm about to embark on. I'll leave the cocky alone until I successfully [and not sloppily] complete those tasks. For now, I'll settle for... enthusiastic. I"m enthusiastic about my day to day. Yeh, I like that.

By the way: Check out this new artist I've been digging. SKYE [formerly of Morcheeba]. She moves me.

Until next time,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home