Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm up early. Doing some last minute washing, cleaning and writing before my flight to NYC at 8 am. It's been a good minute since I've posted. And here's my reasoning: I have two major writing deadlines I'm trying to manage and trust me that requires plenty of focus and creative flow. And I've been a little bit preoccupied about escaping the sunny lethargy of southern Cali and returning home to the hodge-podge excitement of the homogenizing NYC.

Good news updates: my short film Invisible Scream will screen at the Reel Black Film Festival at Stanford University next month, and my play Wilberforce will be presented by Ploughshares Theater Company of Detroit at the Michigan New Works Festival in June. If you're in either or place, check me [or them] out.

Safe travels.

Until next time,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home