Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

And may this year bring you continued truth and joy and productivity and EVERYTHING you deserve. WE ALL DESERVE IT!

2007 ended quite in a whirlwind for me. Not only was I picketing the streets of NYC in honor of the WGA Strike, I had dinner with my mother's childhood friend and former neighbor, an artist, who told me my mother was a "bright, very bright" high school student and he was surprised she stayed in Cincinnati and chills ran through my body and reactivated my own personal and professional mission to do all that I want in this world.

Not only was I bed-ridden with a 6-day long flu [which was FEVER crazy], I stopped battling the grey in my goatee, rewrote a play, watched every film in my DVD collection and fell in love with COOLEY HIGH all over again.

Not only did one of my real good friends confess he was going to be a father, I realized there's much more room in my life to be happier and that it's really important to me that I live among a support system who really cares.

Not only did I decide to put myself first in my life, several so-called friends stopped reaching out to me because I stopped putting them first and the miracle is my life is much lighter and the real jewels of my life have emerged and it is grace to truly discover my own power and oh how lovely the day.

Not only does my life continue to ebb and flow and disappoint and surprise, I know it takes every bit of self-worth and ambition and love of my time on this planet to keep plowing and design my future with the divine power I was given at birth.

Until next time,

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home